Kargo is the only mobile advertising company that creates groundbreakingly innovative campaigns for over 200 of the world’s best-known brands and partners exclusively with a handpicked consortium of over 70 of the most highly respected publishers in the industry, reaching 100% of all smartphone users, an audience that eclipses Google and Facebook in terms of scale. Kargo is the first and only mobile advertiser to achieve 100% ads.txt compliance.
Kargo’s achievements have been recognized by some of the industry’s most prestigious awards and rankings including: Adweek Mobile Innovator (2017), Crain’s New York Business Fast 50 (2015-2017), Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (2016, 2017), EY Entrepreneur of the Year NY (2016), Great Place to Work (2017), Top 25 Workplaces in NYC (2017), and Inc. 5000 (2015-2017). Kargo employs over 275 people in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Detroit, Dallas, London, Sydney and Auckland.
For more information, visit Kargo at www.kargo.com or follow Kargo on Instagram (@kargomobile), Twitter (@kargo) and LinkedIn (Kargo).
- Passionate: A commitment to quality and creativity is what drives us
- Innovative: Old ways don’t open new doors
- Daring: The industry is often wrong
- Adaptive: Change is the only constant
- Inquisitive: The answers are in the weeds
- Humble: Good leaders eat last
- Transparent: Default to open whenever possible
- Hard Working: Results > Resume
- Nice: No jerks, please
- Responsible: A team-of-teams can’t have weak links
You are proactive, solutions-oriented and flexible. You can work collaboratively and effectively across various departments from Operations to Product to Marketing. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Kargo is looking for a Manager, Client Services for the Los Angeles, New York, or San Francisco region.
This role is a critical member of our Sales team at Kargo, reporting into the Director of Client Services, and is responsible for providing both strategic and tactical leadership for a portfolio of business totaling ~$10MM per year. The ideal candidate for this role has experience building and maintaining client relationships, driving growth across key accounts, and increasing overall client satisfaction. Beyond relevant work experience, this individual is passionate about the digital space, bringing art to advertising, and isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty.
- Provide best-in-class client service to nurture and grow client relationships. Anticipate and address clients’ needs, both in the short and long term.
- Develop innovative approaches that meet the business goals of our clients and position Kargo for success.
- Effectively understand and lead all phases of the campaign life cycle from ideation through execution.
- Run internal and external meetings and communications to ensure agreements are met on time and without error.
- Lead cross-functional teams in identifying and implementing performance-driven solutions that differentiate Kargo and drive growth.
- Analyze and interpret data from a variety of sources to provide clients with actionable insights to drive incremental revenue.
- Develop expertise in the client's business in order to proactively identify opportunities to stay top-of-mind, solve problems and provide strategic value as a trusted advisor.
- Responsible for account performance and retention to support revenue generation and gain market share.
- Funnel demand-side needs to internal teams to ensure that Kargo is well positioned to grow and retain business.
- Keep teams informed of updates and performance and identify any emerging business blockers.
- 3-5 years experience in a client-facing role for a media, startup, tech, or digital company.
- Experience with direct and programmatic workflows.
- Extremely proactive. Self-starter who seeks out opportunities to enhance contribution to the company.
- Proven record of successful client retention and business growth.
- Sees the big picture- highly strategic, creative and solution-oriented.
- Thrives in a team environment, challenges and inspires others.
- Strong organization and communication skills – things will not be easily gathered or given. Someone who can remain organized and over-communicate in a fast-paced environment will excel in this role.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize based on account tier and urgency on a daily basis. Remain calm and focused in a dynamic environment.
- Able to manage multiple and conflicting needs to a mutually agreeable solution.
- Effective and efficient at working with remote teams.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-positioned and thoughtful documents and presentations. Comfortable working in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Natural ability to communicate with all levels of the org. We need someone who can easily connect with execs at the top and individual contributors on the ground level.