Kargo is the only mobile advertising company that creates groundbreakingly innovative campaigns for over 200 of the world’s best-known brands and partners exclusively with a handpicked consortium of over 70 of the most highly respected publishers in the industry, reaching 100% of all smartphone users, an audience that eclipses Google and Facebook in terms of scale. Kargo is the first and only mobile advertiser to achieve 100% ads.txt compliance.
Kargo’s achievements have been recognized by some of the industry’s most prestigious awards and rankings including: Adweek Mobile Innovator (2017), Crain’s New York Business Fast 50 (2015-2017), Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (2016, 2017), EY Entrepreneur of the Year NY (2016), Great Place to Work (2017), Top 25 Workplaces in NYC (2017), and Inc. 5000 (2015-2017). Kargo employs over 275 people in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Detroit, Dallas, London, Sydney and Auckland.
For more information, visit Kargo at www.kargo.com or follow Kargo on Instagram (@kargomobile), Twitter (@kargo) and LinkedIn (Kargo).
Tasks and Duties:
- Collect and process disparate media data sets to merge information from multiple sources and allow for seamless analytics.
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis through the interrogation of media data sets.
- Research the most up-to-date statistical modeling techniques and help provide recommendations for Kargo best practices.
- Execute and validate rigorous statistical methods for understanding client campaign performance, and contribute to Kargo history of innovation in media.
- Develop first class graphical representations of data and key findings.
- Aid in the creation of client-facing presentations that distill complex mathematical concepts into meaningful insights.
- Ensure decision making is based on statistically robust data and conclusions.
Candidate will have the following experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in an analytical role or relevant postgraduate study
- Degree that demonstrates strong analytical skills such as an applied statistics / mathematics, engineering, or computer science.
- 1-2 years experience using statistical techniques and applying them through programming languages (e.g., SQL/Python/R).
- Experience with a business intelligence platform such as Tableau or Looker.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business questions, analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- An affinity for new technologies. You would be interested and open to working with a new platform or learn a scripting language.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Diligent and attentive to detail, able to deliver work and resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Eager to learn new concepts and challenge the existing business framework.