Kargo is the leader in mobile brand advertising. Bringing together creativity, technology and quality, Kargo empowers advertisers to break convention and build connections with consumers on the most important screen today – the phone. Through Kargo’s high-end editorial alliance of world-class publisher partners, as well as its proprietary advertising automation tools and award-winning creative studio, brands and agencies have the ability to reach 100% of smartphone users in the United States with memorable, measurable mobile ad experiences. Kargo and Kargo leadership are regularly recognized for the company’s growth and achievements, including: Adweek Mobile Innovator (2017), Business Insider’s “Hottest Pre-IPO Ad-Tech Startups” list (2015 and 2016), the Crain’s New York Business Fast 50 list (2015 and 2016), the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 award (2016), the EY Entrepreneur of the Year NY award (2016), Great Place to Work (2017), Top 25 Workplaces in NYC (2017), and the Inc. 5000 list (2015, 2016 & 2017). Kargo employs 250 people in New York, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Auckland and Sydney.
For more information, visit Kargo at www.kargo.com or follow Kargo on Instagram (@kargomobile), Twitter (@kargo) and LinkedIn (Kargo).
- Work with Kargo’s Sales and Account Management teams to onboard and launch mobile ad campaigns for some of the largest agencies and brands in the market, such as P&G, McDonald’s, Microsoft, Comcast and more
- Monitor live campaigns daily, and develop optimization recommendations to maximize performance and ensure delivery
- Provide strategic analysis and insight on campaign delivery and management
- Create regular campaign performance reports and analyses for clients
- Proactively drive and implement solutions to issues affecting ad creative, trafficking, tracking, revenue recognition or reporting
- Work with publisher team to secure additional inventory to deliver campaign impression goals
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with advertisers, publishers, third party vendors, sales, finance and other client teams
- Self-starter with a love for data, an acute attention to detail and a relentless curiosity
- Team player who can juggle multiple responsibilities and excels under pressure
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a deadline driven, changing environment
- Exposure to ad-serving and Rich Media technologies: DFP, Atlas, Pointroll, AdMarvel, Celtra, Medialets, etc.
- Passion for the exploding mobile industry, trends in technology and the entrepreneurial field
- Strong academic track record and leadership experience at a 4-year college
- Sense of humor preferred – we work hard, but have a lot of fun along the way!
- Bachelor’s degree required