Kargo is the only mobile advertising company that creates groundbreakingly innovative campaigns for over 200 of the world’s best-known brands and partners exclusively with a handpicked consortium of over 70 of the most highly respected publishers in the industry, reaching 100% of all smartphone users, an audience that eclipses Google and Facebook in terms of scale. Kargo is the first and only mobile advertiser to achieve 100% ads.txt compliance.
Kargo’s achievements have been recognized by some of the industry’s most prestigious awards and rankings including: Adweek Mobile Innovator (2017), Crain’s New York Business Fast 50 (2015-2017), Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (2016, 2017), EY Entrepreneur of the Year NY (2016), Great Place to Work (2017), Top 25 Workplaces in NYC (2017), and Inc. 5000 (2015-2017). Kargo employs over 275 people in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Detroit, Dallas, London, Sydney and Auckland.
For more information, visit Kargo at www.kargo.com or follow Kargo on Instagram (@kargomobile), Twitter (@kargo) and LinkedIn (Kargo).
- Managing all direct campaigns through DSP and optimizing to get the best out of the target KPIs
- Daily analysis of all programmatic deals within our proprietary tool ensure lean delivery across the range of sites and also optimizing for best performance.
- Working with Account Management to ensure we push most incremental revenue from each campaign and deal
- Attending kick of calls with clients, Sales and Account Management teams
- Working directly with Agency, Trade Desks and DSPs to troubleshoot and ensure programmatic deals deliver as efficiently as possible.
- Escalating to and working with the Technical Operations team internally at Kargo to troubleshoot any campaign/deal issues and/or bugs with platforms and Kargo code that could lead to the blocking of revenue
- Monitoring all 3rd and 4th party tracking for discrepancies
- Daily revenue reporting to the International business offering insights and suggestions to help grow where possible
- Working closely with the Campaign Management (trafficking) centralized team for the setup of all direct booked campaigns and tracking
- Closely aligned with the Publisher Services team to ensure supply/demand mix is accurate and effective for delivery
- Good understanding of adserving and creating technologies such as DFP, Celtra, AdTech, Sizmek etc…
- Proven experience of working with and optimizing against viewable and brand safe metrics with vendors such as IAS, MOAT and Google products
- Experience working at a DSP or as support for a DSP at an ATD
- Strong troubleshooting attitude and keen analytical mind
- Good use of proxy tools such as Charles
- Self-starter mentality and ability to drive their portion of the business
- 3+ years in the advertising technology space