Kargo is the only mobile advertising company that creates groundbreakingly innovative campaigns for over 200 of the world’s best-known brands and partners exclusively with a handpicked consortium of over 70 of the most highly respected publishers in the industry, reaching 100% of all smartphone users, an audience that eclipses Google and Facebook in terms of scale. Kargo is the first and only mobile advertiser to achieve 100% ads.txt compliance.
Kargo’s achievements have been recognized by some of the industry’s most prestigious awards and rankings including: Adweek Mobile Innovator (2017), Crain’s New York Business Fast 50 (2015-2017), Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (2016, 2017), EY Entrepreneur of the Year NY (2016), Great Place to Work (2017), Top 25 Workplaces in NYC (2017), and Inc. 5000 (2015-2017). Kargo employs over 275 people in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Detroit, Dallas, London, Sydney and Auckland.
For more information, visit Kargo at www.kargo.com or follow Kargo on Instagram (@kargomobile), Twitter (@kargo) and LinkedIn (Kargo).
- Responsible for evangelizing Kargo as a consultative partner providing clients world-class customer service and developing strategic partnerships. Maintain a close working relationship with Kargo product personnel to know product futures and timing, as well as feedback concerns and requests from prospects.
- Develop an acute understanding of the digital landscape and interest in ad tech. Must understands the complex functions of AORs, ATDs, and Brand Marketers and strive to be an expert in the mobile space
- Maintain a regular contact with account base, and increases revenue from positioning and presenting new and existing products, preparing appropriate ROIs, and closing the sale.
- Generate, develop, manage and communicate expectations within assigned accounts as well as increases scope of penetration within each account.
- Maintain a complete and accurate documentation in SalesForce of all activity.
- Work very closely with Account Management teams to service, maintain, renew and up-sell current clients.
- 3+ years selling to Strategic Accounts.
- Preferred sales experience with Publicis Agencies.
- Programmatic sales experience is a must.
- Proven track record of selling across executives, C level customers, publishers, agencies, and advertisers.
- Develop and execute monthly, quarterly and annual account plans through superior account management skills.